On May 10, 2013, the Strellis & Field law office in Waterloo, IL was one of the buildings visited during the Architectural Walking Tour of Historic Downtown Waterloo.
John Coleman purchased three lots (115, 117 and 119 East Mill) in 1834. The present building at 115 was built sometime around 1860. Jack Strellis purchased the building located at 115 E. Mill Street in 1983 from the Sendelbeck Family. In 1984, Strellis gutted the building, renovated the entire space and added the present conference room and two-story office space. These renovations were completed by January 1985 blending the modern architecture with the old architecture. This is the only building in Monroe County that ever took advantage of any historic tax credits.